Manchester, CT Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can make you feel as if your life has been turned upside down. The last thing you want to deal with is the insurance company. This is when Gould Injury Law is there for you. Our Manchester attorneys fight fast in your case to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Gould Injury Law firm serving Manchester, CT, we understand what stressors can arise after a car accident. That is why our legal team is here to provide help. We fight fast and hard for all our clients to get you the compensation you are entitled to. Our legal team has been handling auto accident claims for over 18 years, and we continue fighting fast for our clients. For a free consultation, call 888-WIN-FAST today.
Receive Compensation with Gould Injury Law Serving Manchester
Regardless of the outcome, a car accident can forever change your life. But there is hope.
At Gould Injury Law serving Manchester, our legal team of attorneys is here to help you fight for compensation. No one should be able to put a limit on the number of medical bills or amount of losses you file a claim for, but there is a time limit. In order to meet the statute of limitations, you need a lawyer who will work fast to resolve your case. That is why it is important to contact “The Fast Firm” of Gould Injury Law when you have been involved or injured in a car accident.
You may nearly believe the insurance company when they tell you that your case has little to no value and then proceed to hand you a low settlement offer that is apparently ‘the best they can do.’ In many cases, though, your case could be worth much more. Gould Injury Law will not stand for that.
After accepting a settlement offer, you can’t go back and request more money later on. That is why it is important to make sure you are receiving the settlement you deserve to help cover your medical expenses and losses once and for all. Don’t let insurance companies walk all over you. Call 888-WIN-FAST to have Gould Injury Law serving Manchester, CT, fight for you.
What Can Gould Injury Law Do for You in Manchester?
What’s more, you will not be treated like another dollar in our pockets. Rather, we know that we are your voice and therefore must provide you with the best legal advice to help you with your legal claim. With other law firms, your case may be assigned a number and handled when attorneys have time. But we don’t do that. Instead, our attorneys work fast to support you every step of the way.
At Manchester Gould Injury Law, we help by:
- Talking with your insurance company to reach a reasonable and fair settlement
- Building a substantial claim for your car accident case
- Gathering all your medical records
- Speaking with your employer in the case you need to miss work due to injury
- Fighting fast to ensure you receive the settlement you deserve
- Listening to your fears and your story
- Ensuring you receive the right legal advice and being your voice during the entire legal process
What Can Be Recovered After a Car Accident?
When injured through no fault of your own, you may receive compensation for the following:
- Lost wages from missing work due to injury
- Lost earnings of a loved one who is deceased
- Long-term care and/or rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering caused by a motor vehicle accident
- Trouble living with an injury caused by the motor vehicle accident
- Loss of a deceased loved one’s love and companionship
- Damage to personal property
- Punitive damages to punish the guilty party (eg. when the responsible individual was driving recklessly
When you meet with one of our Manchester personal injury lawyers, we put our focus on the facts of your case and what damages can be recovered. While there is never a guarantee that losses can be recovered, we always fight hard and fast for each one of our clients.
Common Reasons for Car Accidents in Manchester
- Being distracted by others in the car, your phone, or radio
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Improper turning
- Driving a motor vehicle with defects
- Driving fatigued
- Reckless driving
- Disobeying traffic signals or signs
- Aggressive driving or tailgating
What to Do After a Car Accident in Manchester
Once you have done called 911, next it’s important to:
- Take note of the details of the vehicles involved including the make, model, year, and license number
- Get the other driver’s name and his or her contact information, driver’s license number, and insurance details
Take note of any conversations between individuals involved, such as anyone taking fault for the motor vehicle accident (eg. “I did not see you”; “I was in a hurry”)
- Take photos and videos of the scene and of damage to the vehicles
- List your injuries (In some cases, a personal injury will not appear until days later, so be sure to continue taking notes of all injuries as they arise)
- Keep a journal of doctor appointments and hospital visits regarding injuries from the accident; record the date, doctor’s name, and the reason for the visit each time
- Report the accident to your insurance company
If you have been involved in a car accident, contact our Manchester personal injury attorneys at Gould Injury Law today for a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers at 888-WIN-FAST.
Types of Manchester Car Accident Practice Areas We Handle at Gould Injury Law
Below are some of the different types of car accident cases our law firm has years of experience in handling:
- Head-on collision: These types of accidents are typically very serious and can cause extensive damage to the vehicles involved while a victim can sustain serious injuries.
- Multi-car pile-up: A multi-car pile-up typically occurs on freeways and highways. When one car rear-ends another car, this tends to cause a domino effect and continues down the line. In a multi-car pile-up, it can be hard to pinpoint who is at fault. Having a lawyer on your side can help prove your case.
- Rear-end collision: A rear-end collision can occur when a vehicle slows down or comes to a stop unexpectedly. A car often gets rear-ended when the other driver isn’t paying attention.
- Side-impact collision: A side-impact collision is sometimes referred to as a T-bone collision. This type of accident occurs when a car hits the side of another vehicle. These accidents arise mainly at intersections.
- Single-car accidents: Being in a single-car accident is more common than you may think. This type of accident can occur when you run off the road, hit a pole, or another non-moving object.
- Vehicle rollovers: This type of accident can be very traumatizing to those involved. A rollover accident is more common in SUVs or vehicles which have a higher center of gravity and are more likely to tip over. A rollover often occurs when making sharp turns.
Gould Injury Law
At Gould Injury Law firm serving Manchester, our team cares about each individual who walks through the doors of our law office or gives us a call about a car accident case. Our legal team of attorneys will treat you as if you are family or as if we were in your very shoes. Your needs will always be given the highest priority. We will continue to fight for you until you receive a settlement that is fair in your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact Gould Injury Law serving Manchester, CT, today at 888-WIN-FAST.