Slip-and-fall accidents can happen to anyone at any time. Many fall victims suffer serious injuries, significant lost wages, and high medical costs. If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you may be feeling very overwhelmed.
In this situation, you need a lawyer who will be aggressive in getting you fast results. However, finding the right attorney to handle your case can be stressful. How can you choose the right attorney? What should you look for in a slip and fall attorney?
At Gould Injury Law, we are dedicated to getting our clients the compensation each deserves as quickly as possible. We understand that dealing with an injury can be stressful, which is why we always work hard to get fast results for our clients.
Our attorneys have handled hundreds of cases and have the experience needed to get you the fast results you are looking for. Complete our online contact form or call us today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation.
A History of Success in Slip and Fall Cases
After being injured due to a slip-and-fall accident, you may be looking for a good attorney. When making your decision, you should examine the results each law firm under consideration has achieved for other clients in similar cases. This will give you an idea of each firm’s success rate and whether or not a good result would be possible in your case.
The sooner you contact an experienced attorney, the better your chances of getting the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys at Gould Injury Law have successfully represented many clients in slip-and-fall cases, and we can help you too.
If you have been hurt in a slip-and-fall accident, do not hesitate to contact Gould Injury Law. We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
A Good Reputation
Many personal injury attorneys handle slip-and-fall accident cases, but not all lawyers are created equal. A good reputation is extremely important when you are looking for a slip and fall attorney.
You want to find an attorney with an excellent track record of success, who will fight for the maximum compensation possible.
A good way to find out about an attorney’s reputation is to ask around or look for online reviews. Once you have found a few attorneys worth considering, take the time to meet them. This will help you to get a better sense of each lawyer’s personality and whether or not you would be comfortable working together.
The team members at Gould Injury Law understand your needs and can put your mind at ease when we take on your case. Over many years of experience handling personal injury accidents and premises liability cases, we have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation. We know what it takes to win, and we will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
After your accident, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We will review your case and let you know if we think you have a solid claim. You can be confident that we will do everything in our power to get you the best possible outcome.
Professionalism and Attention to Detail
The ideal attorney should have a keen eye for detail in order to properly investigate your claim and build a strong case. He or she should also be able to pay close attention to the specific facts of your accident. This will help in determining who may be at fault and what types of damages you may be entitled to receive.
Your case is unique and deserves personalized attention from your attorney. When you or a loved one has been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you deserve an attorney who will fight for your rights.
You need to feel comfortable communicating with your attorney. You should be able to discuss your case openly and honestly without feeling like you are being judged. An attorney who values professionalism will show you respect and dignity from the very first consultation.
If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, contact the fast attorneys at Gould Injury Law today to discuss your case.
You Should Feel Comfortable With Your Lawyer
When you work with a slip and fall attorney, you should feel comfortable and confident that your case is in good hands. A kind and welcoming demeanor from your attorney can go a long way in making you feel comfortable and confident about your case. You should never feel like you are being pressured into anything or that your lawyer is not on your side.
Other points to look out for when searching for an attorney include the following:
- Your slip and fall attorney should take the time to get to know you and your story. During your consultation, he or she should ask about what happened leading up to the accident. You should freely discuss what injuries you sustained and how your life has been impacted since the accident. This information will help your legal team to build a strong case on your behalf.
- You want to find someone who will be able to relate to your situation. You want to find an attorney who has experience with cases like yours, knows the ins and outs of the legal process, and is both compassionate and understanding. He or she should be someone who will be able to listen to your story and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- You should also feel like your attorney is truly invested in getting you the compensation you deserve. He or she should be available to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your case. You should never feel like just another case number at a law firm. If a lawyer seems indifferent or uninterested in your case, then that person may not be the right choice for your case.
It is important that you feel comfortable communicating with your attorney. You should be able to discuss your case openly and honestly without feeling like you are being judged.
Discuss How Much The Legal Fees Are
When you are looking for a slip and fall attorney, you should find out what fees you will need to pay. You want to make sure that you are getting a fair price for the services you are receiving. There are a few different ways that attorneys charge for legal services.
Some attorneys require a retainer, while others may allow you to pay as the case progresses. Some charge by the hour, while others charge a flat fee.
You should clearly understand what you are paying for before hiring an attorney. Also, make sure that you are comfortable with the payment arrangement before agreeing to anything. That way, there are no surprises down the road.
Ask How Your Case Will Be Handled
Slip-and-fall accidents can be complex, so it is important to find an attorney who understands the law and knows how to build a strong case. When you meet with a potential attorney, it is important to ask how your case will be handled. You want to know that your attorney will be able to handle the complexities of your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
Your attorney should know the ins and outs of the law and how to navigate the often complicated legal process. He or she should also be familiar with the applicable state and federal laws. A knowledgeable slip and fall attorney will know how to investigate your accident and gather evidence to build a strong case.
Do not delay! Respond with fast, decisive action to protect your rights. If you are not sure whether or not you have a case, a lawyer can help you assess your legal options and make the best decision for your situation.
We Can Help You Prove Your Slip and Fall Case
In review, a slip-and-fall accident can be a very serious matter. When choosing a slip and fall attorney, you should consider:
- Experience: At Gould Injury Law, we have a team of experienced premises liability attorneys who have handled many personal injury cases. Our law firm is dedicated to getting fast results for our clients. We are proud to say that we have helped many people get the needed compensation in a timely manner.
- Communication: We know you may be dealing with anxiety about the future. Likewise, you should not be kept in the dark when it comes to the status of your case, so Gould Injury Law practices transparency. We can keep you updated on our progress every step of the way so there are no surprises.
- Commitment: When you hire Gould Injury Law, we can start working on your case right away. Our team members understand that you want fast results when you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, and we work faster to deliver.
If you are looking for a fast and aggressive lawyer to handle your case, look no further than Gould Injury Law. We will do everything in our power to get you the fast settlement you deserve. Call us today at 888-WIN-FAST or complete the online contact form to schedule a free consultation.