Middletown Motorcycle Accident LawyerFree consultation
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you already know how such an incident can be life-changing. After your motorcycle accident, the last thing you want to worry about is talking with an insurance adjuster. Insurance companies do not always pursue your best interests and may fail to release funds as quickly as you need them. They’re out to make money, not spend money. Instead of waiting on the insurance companies and hoping they give you what you need, you can take legal action for fast results. At Gould Injury Law, we understand that your time is valuable, and we work fast to ensure you get quick results.
The personal injury lawyers at Gould Injury Law are here to help you receive a settlement fast and easy. We work fast and help you every step of the way with solid legal advice. Contact our team of personal injury lawyers today at 888-WIN-FAST for a free consultation.
Receive the Compensation You Deserve – Fast!
Choosing a personal injury Middletown lawyer experienced with motorcycle accidents is one way to make sure you have someone on your side fighting for your rights. Your injury attorney can help you receive the best settlement possible so you can recover your financial losses.
At Gould Injury Law firm, our Middletown personal injury attorneys compile all evidence related to your accident and put together a strong claim to prove who is responsible for your accident. Our team of attorneys can also help you seek a fast and full recovery for your income loss by negotiating the parties involved.
When a settlement cannot be reached, Gould Injury Law firm is prepared to fight for you when your claim goes to court. Our attorneys will ensure your claim is filed correctly and fought for aggressively. When we go to trial on your behalf, we are your advocate and seek the best verdict in your case. Call us today at 888-WIN-FAST to find out more.
Safety Tips for Middletown, CT Motorcyclists
- Assume others can’t see you–Unfortunately, many accidents occur when motorists just aren’t paying attention.Distracted driving can cause rear-end collisions or improper turning. Paying attention to all your surroundings can help reduce the risk of an accident.
- Stay visible–Use your high beams, even during the day, or wear reflective clothing to make yourself more noticeable.
- Stay away from blind spots
- Double-look at stop signs and stop lights
Why Choose a Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An injury attorney knows and understands what it takes to receive the best possible settlement for your unique case. At Gould Injury Law firm, our team works fast for you and prioritizes your best interests. Our legal team also knows how to ensure that no details go unnoticed. It takes a fully dedicated legal team able to spend the time and effort to ensure you get a just and fair settlement. Gould Injury Law is the law firm that can do this for you. Contact us today at 888-WIN-FAST for your free consultation.
Common Causes of Connecticut Motorcycle Accidents
Below are some common factors that can cause motorcycle accidents, at no fault of the rider:
- Dangerous road conditions: When roads are wet or icy, debris is left in the street, or pavement is broken, a motorcycle or car accident can easily occur.
- Driving under the influence: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs greatly increases the risk of an accident because of the driver’s impaired judgment.
- Following too closely: Motorcycles can stop faster than cars and trucks. Therefore, following a motorcycle too closely can easily result in a rear-end collision.
- Improper lane change: When a motorist fails to use the turn signal or check mirrors before changing lanes, this can increase the chances of hitting a motorcycle or another vehicle.
- Improper left turns: Failing to use the left turn signal, making a left turn into oncoming traffic, or crossing an intersection can increase the risk of an accident.
- Inexperienced drivers: Drivers who do not have experience behind the wheel may not pay close attention to other motorists out on the road, which can result in an accident.
- Lane splitting: In Connecticut, it is illegal to lane split. When a motorcycle rider shares the lane with another motorist, the increased and unexpected proximity to other vehicles can lead to an accident.
- Mechanical defects: If your motorcycle or other motor vehicle has mechanical defects, this can increase the chance of being involved in a motorcycle or car accident.
- Opening vehicle doors: Many motorcycle riders have been injured or involved in crashes when the passengers or drivers in other vehicles opened their doors before checking their surroundings and oncoming traffic.
- Speeding: When speeding, the driver does not have enough time to react to emergencies, and this increases the risk of an accident.
We Advocate for Your Rights
When you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, it is important to have a fast and highly experienced personal injury lawyer standing in your corner. Let Gould Injury Law protect your rights and fight for your compensation.
At Gould Injury Law, our clients are treated like family. Our clients come through our door looking for help regarding their personal injury cases, and as personal injury law attorneys, it is our duty to fight for you. You will receive fast and valuable legal advice every step of the way.
Gould Injury Law firm has years of experience serving Middletown in handling personal injury law cases and has dealt with many motorcycle collisions. Our team understands the importance of safety on the roadways and want to fight hard and fast for you to be heard. We will use all our resources to help build a successful claim on your behalf. Clients with Gould Injury Law are never alone; we are there to help you every step of the way.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, or you believe you may have a wrongful death case in connection with a motorcycle accident, please let Gould Injury Law serving Middletown, CT, fight for your rights fast! Contact us at 888-WIN-FAST today or stopping by an office located near you.