East Haven, CT Car Accident Lawyer
You could be commuting on I-95 or I-91 when someone who is texting or driving while intoxicated causes a serious accident. The resulting injuries could turn your life upside-down in an instant. It is moments like these when you need a caring, fast-acting, aggressive personal injury lawyer looking out for your best interests.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a car or motorcycle accident, contact Gould Injury Law firm today. Our personal injury lawyers will act fast to negotiate a settlement for any losses and damages you sustained as a result of the auto accident. Contact the “fast firm” today at 888-WIN-FAST or fill out the online evaluation form to schedule a free case consultation with an attorney.
Do You Need a Lawyer After an East Haven Car Accident?
Keep in mind that the other driver’s insurance company has a team of their own lawyers and adjusters who will be investigating your accident. They do not have your best interests at heart. Rather, their goal is to get you to settle for the least amount possible. Insurance companies may delay or deny your claim, or pressure you into accepting a quick payout that is worth less than your case is worth.
An East Haven personal injury attorney will know what your case is worth and can make sure that you aren’t taken advantage of by greedy insurance companies. We will act fast to investigate your accident and inform you of all possible payout options available to you. Our accident lawyers are able to handle most claim settlements fast and out of court, but we are ready to take your case to trial if necessary.
Types of East Haven, CT Car Accident Claims Our Law Firm Handles
The following is a list of some of the many types of car accident claims the lawyers at Gould Injury Law firm have experience in handling:
- Distracted driving accidents: Distracted driving is one of the most common causes of car accidents. It can involve texting, talking on the phone, adjusting your GPS, eating, and anything else that takes your attention away from the road. If a distracted driver causes your accident, our fast and aggressive lawyers will work hard to hold the driver liable for his or her negligence.
- Speeding: It can be tempting to speed when you’re late picking your kids up from school or there was a traffic jam on your commute to New Haven, but speeding is never worth the risk. Speeding is a very common cause of accidents in Connecticut. It includes not only driving over the posted limit but also driving too fast for weather conditions such as rain, fog, or snow.
- Rear-end collisions: These are the most common types of car accidents in most states. While the rear driver is typically at fault, this is not always the case. Front drivers may be responsible for the auto accident if they cut off other vehicles, merge improperly, make unnecessary lane changes, or engage in other reckless forms of driving.
- Drunk driving accidents: Alcohol affects a person’s vision, judgment, reasoning, and cognitive abilities. If a driver in Connecticut is 21 or older has a blood alcohol level (BAC) of .08 or higher, he or she is considered to be legally intoxicated. If a person is under 21, he or she is legally intoxicated at .02 or higher. If you have been injured by a drunk driver, contact us today. You deserve fast justice and financial compensation.
How Much is Your East Haven Car Accident Claim Worth?
You may be eligible to receive damages for:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Short- or long-term disability
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
- Wrongful death
Contact Gould Injury Law Firm Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, make sure to contact our law firm today. We have law offices in both New Haven and East Haven, CT.
Don’t wait any longer to get the justice you deserve.
Contact the “Fast Firm” at 888-WIN-FAST or fill out our online evaluation form to schedule a free consultation.
Gould Injury Law