Danbury Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Every year, motorcycle accidents claim the lives of 2,100 riders. In fact, motorcycle riders are 4 times more likely to be injured in a traffic collision than people involved in a car accident. This is because bikes can be faster than vehicles within inner-city streets but lack the protection that other vehicles have.
8 out every 10 motorcycle-related accidents result in the death of the motorcycle rider. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Danbury, you deserve to get some compensation for your pain and suffering.
With the help of the highly-skilled motorcycle accident law firm of Gould Injury Law, you can get your compensation fast. As a reputable personal injury law firm in Connecticut, we have 18 years of experience dealing with motorcycle cases.
We understand that you need all the financial help you can get while you recover. We also know that you may want to fix your bike if it’s still salvageable. Our personal injury attorneys will help make sure that you get what’s due to you.
Call us today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a knowledgeable lawyer.
What Are Your Legal Rights After a Motorcycle Accident in Danbury, CT?
Some of the most common legal rights you need to be aware of include:
- Your right to file claims against non-drivers and third parties – For example, you can pursue a claim against the at-fault driver’s employer and even your motorcycle manufacturer if you think they may be liable to some degree.
- Your right to file an insurance claim – This claim can be filed against the at-fault party if there’s evidence of driver negligence.
- Your right to fair treatment – This applies to the court, the at-fault driver’s insurance company, your insurance company, and other involved parties.
- Your right to fair compensation – You can file for claims to recover both economic and non-economic losses.
- Your right to take or accept a settlement offer – You have a right to decide if the offer you get from the insurance company is good enough. As an experienced personal injury law firm, our attorneys can only offer legal advice from an informed perspective. Ultimately, you get to decide if and when to settle.
- Your right to file claims for punitive damages – If the circumstances surrounding your accident was criminal or negligent in nature, you may be able to file for punitive damages.
- Your right to request necessary evidence – The law mandates the necessary parties to release all evidence relative to the case if you ask for them.
These are your common rights in personal injury cases involving motorbikes. If you’re confused about your rights and need more information, speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer at Gould Injury Law.
Every personal injury lawyer on our team is knowledgeable and highly competent at getting you the outcome you want fast. Call us today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation and speak to a qualified personal injury lawyer.
What Should You Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Danbury, Connecticut?
If you have a helmet camera, you may not need to worry about gathering evidence after a motorcycle accident. Motorcycle riders with helmet cameras automatically record what’s going on as they ride their bikes.
This is a smart move considering that many cars have already adopted this technology. A car’s dash came records both what’s going on both in front of and behind the vehicle. The resulting footage is thus powerful evidence in the event of a car accident.
After an accident, it’s also imperative to get to a hospital quickly and follow the doctor’s orders. A bike accident can often be worse than a car accident because motorcycles lack the protective space cars have. So don’t take anything for granted. Even if you feel okay, make sure to get a second opinion from a qualified medical professional.
Then, reach out to a personal injury lawyer serving Danbury, Connecticut, to get legal counsel, secure legal representation, and start the claims process. Gould Injury Law firm offers experienced and highly skilled legal services aimed at helping you get the most compensation as fast as possible.
Every lawyer on our team knows how to deal with insurance companies, represent bike accident victims, and make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. We prioritize speed and efficiency, but even though we are fast at getting results, our ability to deliver fast won’t affect your claim’s final outcome.
Call us today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney.
What Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Danbury, CT Do for You?
We know how to deal with insurance adjusters and companies so that they end up moving very fast on your case. If your case has to go to court, you can rest knowing that we’re knowledgeable about personal injury law and will build a solid case in your favor.
As aggressive, result-oriented injury lawyers, we will defend and represent you effectively. We’ll work hard to help you secure all economic and non-economic damages. If you decide to pursue punitive damages, we can handle that for you too with great success. We’re the personal injury law firm you want in your corner if you ever need fast results and the best possible outcome for your Danbury case.
Contact Gould Injury Law today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation and speak to a motorcycle accident attorney.