Bristol Car Accident LawyerFree consultation
Gould Injury Law serving Bristol, CT, understands the effects a car accident can bring upon you and the life changes you must endure. Our lawyers are here for you and have more than 18 years of experience with Connecticut personal injury law. We are here to help fight for you every step of the way. You can contact our law office to receive a free consultation today at 888-WIN-FAST.
Providing Representation for those Involved in Car Accidents
Some common Bristol, CT, car accident cases that we handle here at Gould Injury Law include:
- Aggressive driving
- DUI/DWI accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Our team of lawyers at Bristol, CT, Gould Injury Law, has investigated many car accidents and helped people receive compensation for their injuries and even for wrongful death cases.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident and is seeking financial compensation, contact us today at 888-WIN-FAST.
Common Car Accident Injuries
The most common types of personal injury experienced in car accidents include:
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Neck, spine, and head injuries
- Nerve damage
- Organ damage
No matter the form of injury caused by a car accident, it is important to seek legal assistance so you can financially and medically from a personal injury. Gould Injury Law, serving Bristol, CT, has attorneys who are ready to help you fight your case and get you the compensation you deserve to get you back on your feet. Contact our law office today at 888-WIN-FAST.
Types of Compensation when Involved in an Auto Accident
- Economic damages: Includes medical bills and lost wages
- Non-economic damage: Covers pain and suffering and the considers the severity of any impairment or disfigurement injuries
- Punitive damages: Applies when the responsible individual deliberately was reckless and caused injury to you or a loved one
Our attorneys at Gould Injury Law are here to help review your Bristol, CT, auto accident case and help you better understand the damages you have incurred and how you can recover. No one should attempt to resolve an auto accident alone. Instead, reach out to one of our experienced Bristol, CT, lawyers today for a free consultation at 888-WIN-FAST.
Identifying Who is Responsible for an Auto Accident
In some accidents, it is clear who is at fault, such as someone being intoxicated or running a red light. In other situations, fault or negligence may be more challenging to prove. However, our legal team will work fast at proving who is responsible for the accident so your life can return to normal.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Bristol, CT, do not waste any time contacting a local personal injury attorney at Gould Injury Law today. Not only do will we work with you throughout your case, but your attorney will also contact the insurance company to settle for a fair amount. Having an attorney on your side greatly improves your chances of getting a reasonable settlement.
Statute of Limitations for Filing an Auto Accident Lawsuit in Bristol, CT
In case you do not file the claim before your 2-year period expires, you will no longer be able to seek compensation for this accident’s damages.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, there are a few steps you should take before contacting an attorney:
- Make a note of the license plate number along with the make, model, and year of the vehicle involved
- Write down the driver’s name, contact information, driver’s license number, and any insurance information
- Take photos or videos of all vehicles involved along with the surroundings
- Write down all injuries and keep a journal of injuries and treatments that arise after the accident
- Report the accident to your insurance company immediately
Contact Gould Injury Law today for a free consultation at 888-WIN-FAST.
How a Bristol, CT Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Below are some actions we will take on your behalf:
- Providing support: After a car accident, you will need all the help you can get. No one quite understands the burdens you take on after a car accident. Having someone who will not only listen to you but who will also stand by your side all the way through the legal process can mean so much. Our lawyers will help fight your claim, but will also be there with a listening ear to hear your concerns during this troubling time.
- Offering legal advice: Our personal injury lawyers will walk you through the entire legal process. You will never feel alone or that your concerns and fears are not being considered. We will help you better understand the legal process, explain any medical and insurance language that you may not understand, and help you through all the paperwork of the filing process.
- Performing an investigation: After an accident, one must prove who is at fault. In some cases, this can be difficult to prove. Our law firm will help gather and provide evidence of who is at fault for the accident.
- Connecting with medical professionals: Our team will work with the medical professionals and gather all medical files to help show your injuries in court.
Contact an attorney today if you or someone you love has been injured in a personal car accident in Bristol, CT. Any attorney that has worked in Bristol knows that no two car accidents that happen here are the same. This is why having an attorney on your side can help during the legal process.
Your attorney does the stressful work of handling your claim for you, working fast and aggressively when you pick the right firm to represent you. Just 30 minutes away from Bristol, Connecticut, you’ll find the fast-working attorneys of Gould Injury Law on New Britain Avenue in Hartford, who have years of experience in local car accident cases.
We have 4 locations around Connecticut for your convenience. If you have been involved in an auto accident, contact an attorney today at Gould Injury Law firm at 888-WIN-FAST to find out how we can help you settle your car accident claim fast.
Turn to Gould Injury Law for Legal Representation in Bristol, CT
Insurance company employees are well-trained to get you to settle fast for the lowest settlement possible, or they may even try to get you to drop your claim. But having an experienced lawyer beside you can help ensure you are not pushed around by insurance companies.
While you are not obligated to hire a lawyer to represent you, it can be wise and beneficial in your case. Choosing to hire an attorney to fight for you can help lower the stress and burden that falls upon you after a car accident. Our law firm will work closely with you to make sure you are receiving the settlement you are entitled to. We will do all the work so you can simply focus on recovering from your injuries.
There are many other law firms in Bristol, Connecticut, who are willing to fight for you as well. But, at Gould Injury Law, our lawyers stand up for those who are injured by working harder and faster. We defend those who are being pushed around by insurance companies or other law firms and work fast to make sure that you aren’t taken advantage of. Our team is here for you and your family. We will represent you during this difficult time so you can recover from your losses.
Don’t let a motor vehicle accident change your life without taking a stand and fighting back. Our team understands that it can take some time before you are completely back on your feet. But, in the meantime, please contact one of our lawyers today so we can provide you with the legal assistance you need to get the settlement you deserve. Remember, we never take a fee–we only get paid if and when you get compensated.
Gould Injury Law is just one phone call away. Our lawyers are here to help if you have been involved in an auto accident. Contact us, “The Fast Firm,” today at 888-WIN-FAST!