Hartford Car AccidentsFree consultation
If you were a victim in an accident by car, you may be feeling afraid, frustrated, and angry. Car accidents often leave victims in physical pain, without work, and unable to take part in the daily activities they previously enjoyed. If you or someone you loved sustained a personal injury in a car accident, the Hartford personal injury lawyers at Gould Injury Law are here to offer support and get your claim settled faster than you would have thought possible. A lawyer will help guide you through the legal process, handle negotiations with the insurance companies, and ensure that you and your family get the financial compensation that you are due.
If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident, call 1-888-WIN-FAST to speak to one of our accident lawyers and schedule a free consultation! We pride ourselves on being the “fast firm,” and we understand that receiving financial compensation after your accident is essential to you getting your life back on track. Each lawyer on our legal team works together to act fast and ensure that you receive your settlement as quickly as possible.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
Our law firm understands that after an accident you may be needing a quick payout to cover medical bills and other expenses, and that’s why we pride ourselves on getting claims settled faster than our competitors. We know it can be tempting to take the first offer that the insurance company gives you. However, insurance companies can be very deceptive. Their primary motivator is profit, and their goal is to get you to settle for the least dollar amount possible.
After your initial free consultation with a lawyer at Gould’s “fast firm”, we will handle all negotiations with the insurance company, and ensure that you are not taken advantage of. Our law firm is familiar with the deceptive tactics the insurance companies use, and we will aggressively fight for your rights. We will handle any complex legal issues surrounding your case and work hard to make sure that you receive your settlement quickly.
The following are some common damages you may be entitled to after your accident:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Permanent disability caused by your injuries
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
Identifying Who is Liable for the Accident
There are some situations where it will be obvious that the party was negligent and broke the law–such as when a driver was clearly intoxicated at the scene of the accident. In other cases, liability is more difficult to prove, and our legal team will need to thoroughly investigate the accident to determine liable parties.
The following are some common examples of negligence that have led to car crashes in Hartford, CT:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Distracted driving
- Driving while fatigued
- Failing to yield
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Improper lane changing
How Our Law Firm Helps Car Accident Victims
- Conduct a thorough investigation to establish facts surrounding your case. Our law firm will act quickly to gather every piece of evidence necessary to determine who was at fault for your injury.
- Immediately send out letters of legal representation. Once our law firm represents you, we will inform creditors, insurance brokers, and others that we are your lawyers.
- Quickly and aggressively negotiate a settlement or file a lawsuit. Our firm prepares each case as if it is going to court. However, most cases end with a motor vehicle accident settlement. If our firm is not able to reach a proper settlement for you, our dedicated accident lawyers will be ready to put forth a strong personal injury case before the jury.
- Regularly update you on the status of your case. You will get to know the members of our law firm well. As your lawyers, it is our job to make sure your case keeps moving forward and is handled fast, within the time the law allows. We pride ourselves on handling our client’s cases swiftly while keeping the lines of communication open; a lawyer will keep you regularly informed as to the progress of your case.
Identifying Injuries Sustained in the Accident
A medical professional will provide official documentation of your injuries caused by the car accident. This documentation is important when you list your injuries in your claim for compensation. The greater the severity of your injuries, the more compensation you may be entitled to receive.
The following injuries are commonly sustained by victims of motor vehicle accidents in Hartford, Connecticut:
- Back and spinal damage
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken or fractured bones
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Contact a Lawyer at Gould Personal Injury Law Firm Today
At our personal injury law firm, we care about the residents of Hartford, Connecticut. The skilled and aggressive members of our “fast firm” will work hard to ensure you get the financial compensation you are due after your car accident.
Call 888-WIN-FAST to schedule your initial free consultation. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis. This means that our attorneys at law don’t get paid until you get paid for your settlement. If your claim isn’t successful, you don’t owe us a cent.
Motor vehicle accidents can not only disrupt lives but leave victims with life-altering injuries. Put a knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated team of legal advocates on your side today. The sooner you contact us for your free consultation, the sooner a personal injury lawyer can get started working on your case.
Gould Injury Law