West Hartford, CT Motorcycle Accident LawyerFree consultation
It can be relaxing and enjoyable to ride your motorcycle down a beautiful road in West Hartford, CT. Unfortunately, though, a pleasant experience can change into a dreadful accident in an instant. The freedom you enjoy riding a motorcycle can result in severe pain and injuries after an accident caused by a negligent motorist.
If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you need help from a tough lawyer who will act fast. You need an attorney from the Gould Injury Law firm serving West Hartford, CT. Contact us today to get legal advice and help from a personal injury attorney. Our accident lawyers will aggressively push to quickly get a settlement for you that will help you recover financially after your accident.
With a Gould Injury Law attorney pursuing your rights, you will get the help you need – fast. Contact us to speak to a personal injury attorney at 888-WIN-FAST or fill out the online form for a free consultation.
When to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents can cause severe injuries which may be long-term and affect your life for years to come. Motor vehicle accidents can hurt not only the drivers but also any passengers riding with them, like a loved one. The medical bills that result from the injuries can take as long to pay as your injuries take to heal or even longer. You could also be left with permanent physical and emotional scars.
The personal injury attorneys at Gould Injury Law serving West Hartford, CT, understand motor vehicle accidents well. We can help you file and pursue your claim to form a solid case against the at-fault party. When we take on your case, we will also tackle another huge difficulty encountered in motorcycle accident cases – negotiation with insurance companies.
With little or no investigation and evidence, insurance companies might attempt to imply that you are at-fault. Remember, an insurance company’s goal is to pay out the least amount possible in motor vehicle accidents. Their goal is not your well-being and the financial security of your family, but that is the goal of Gould Injury Law serving West Hartford, CT. Call us today and our accident lawyers can help protect your legal compensation.
How a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Case
It is a terrible shame that many people automatically assume that the motorcyclist is the one responsible for a car accident. The accident lawyers at Gould Injury Law know this is not always the case.
We will investigate the circumstances and evidence of your accident, consult with medical experts to get the true story about your injuries, and use the gathered information to get you the most compensation possible. We are known as “The Fast Firm” because we will do all of the above in the shortest time possible.
Some of the specific tasks we will accomplish for your case include the following:
- Performing a detailed and thorough examination of the accident
- Compiling all pertinent evidence such as videos and witness accounts
- Establishing a solid case that shows that you are not at fault in the accident
- Legally confirming who caused the car accident
- Handling communication with the insurance companies
- Accurately determining the extent of your injuries
- Pursuing with determination the maximum compensation available to you
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in West Hartford, Connecticut
A motorcycle accident can happen whether we are riding in West Hartford Center or sailing out of town on I-84. Acts of negligence and the accidents they cause can happen anywhere.
All drivers should be considerate to each other on the roads. This is true for riders of motorcycles as much as it is for those in cars and trucks. It is not uncommon for accidents to occur because the driver of an automobile is negligent.
Among the most common negligent mistakes the drivers of a vehicle could make, causing an accident with a motorcycle, include:
- Failing to fully stop before turning right at a red stoplight
- Failing to see a motorcyclist when ignoring a red light or a stop sign
- Driving while distracted including using a cell phone or talking with a passenger
- Texting, composing, or reading some other digital message
- Failing to yield the right-of-way to the motorcyclist
- Inadequately checking the surroundings when changing lanes
- Driving faster than the speed limit
- Following too close to the motorcyclist
- Failing to check blind spots before changing lanes
A personal injury attorney at Gould Injury Law serving West Hartford, CT, knows how to examine the evidence of a motorcycle accident. Our accident lawyers will use all our resources to quickly get you the compensation you are entitled to for your accident and injuries.
Available Compensation With Personal Injury Claims
We want it as much as you do: for you to recover and live as if your accident never happened. While the repercussions may last long-term, the purpose of compensation after an accident is to get as close to your goals as possible. The proven facts of your case will determine the amount of restitution you can receive in your case. The severity of your injuries, as well as the costs of medical bills and damaged property, are included in what you can receive as compensation.
In the case of a motorcycle accident in West Hartford caused by the negligence of someone else, your attorney will likely seek compensation for losses resulting from the following:
- Property damages: Property damages can be included in your accident claim. These losses are for damages to your personal property, such as the motorcycle and other damaged items with you at the time of the accident.
- Lost wages: If you can’t work because of the accident, you can receive reimbursement for this missed employment and future wages.
- Medical expenses: Medical costs will accumulate quickly after your injury. These costs include the bills from the hospital stay, physical therapy, and medication.
- Pain and suffering: The intense misery that you can experience after a motorcycle accident may also be considered in a claim or lawsuit.
- Long-term conditions: Your injuries may leave you permanently disabled or disfigured and entitle you to further damages.
- Wrongful death: Motorcycle accidents can also result in a wrongful death claim. If a loved one died because of the accident, funeral and burial expenses could be covered as well.
A Gould Injury Law attorney might also pursue restitution besides the above listed. Call our law firm serving West Hartford, Connecticut, for legal counsel to find out what you can get. As “The Fast Firm,” we will help you reestablish your life as soon as possible.
Recover Fast With Gould Injury Law On Your Side
Motorcycles are smaller than the majority of other vehicles on the road and highways. Yet, motorcycle accidents are no less important than other motor vehicle accidents. You don’t deserve to be treated as if you are automatically to blame, or as if you are second-rate or unimportant legally.
Neither do you have to accept the physical, emotional, or financial stress caused by someone else’s negligence as irreparable. You are entitled to fair treatment after an injury in a motorcycle accident – we are convinced of this. Let the Gould Injury Law firm use our conviction to help you.
Motorcycle accidents often cause severe injury and can even result in wrongful death. In any case, you are likely to need both medical assistance and also legal help to recover. If you want to recover financially from your accident as quickly as possible, call our law firm. We work fast and aggressively for our clients who have been victims of motorcycle accidents.
We will give you the crucial legal help that can get you fast results for your injuries. Call a personal injury attorney at Gould Injury Law serving West Hartford, CT, at 888-WIN-FAST, or fill out the online form for a free consultation.