Norwalk Premises Liability Lawyer
In Norwalk, CT, property owners have specific responsibilities and obligations under the local, state, and federal laws. These laws can vary, but one thing remains true: Property owners are responsible for keeping their buildings and land safe for others.
When a property owner does not keep a business or other land safe for visitors, people can easily suffer severe personal injuries. You need lawyers who will work fast for you and help you get the compensation you deserve. The Norwalk, CT, lawyers at Gould Injury Law office have years of experience in holding property owners responsible for their negligence.
If you or a love done has been injured somewhere at the fault of the property owner's negligence, our team is here to represent you in seeking compensation fast. When choosing the lawyers at Gould Injury Law, you will have an experienced legal team helping you succeed. Contact our premises liability attorneys today at 888-WIN-FAST!
Types of Premises Liability Cases in Norwalk, CT
Personal injury cases that occur on a person's property can include a range of different scenarios. In some situations, a dog bite can fall under a premises liability case since this involves unsafe conditions on another person’s property.
Below are some of the different personal injury law cases that Gould Injury Law office can help you with:
- Snow and ice accidents
- Improper maintenance
- Defective conditions
- Improper building security
- Escalator and elevator accidents
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Water leaks
- Toxic fumes or chemicals
If you have been injured on another person’s property, you may have a case. Contact the Gould Injury Law firm serving Norwalk, CT, today at 888-WIN-FAST for a free consultation.
Types of Compensation for Premises Liability Cases in Norwalk, CT
Some injuries may be subject to compensation to help recover damages that were incurred. Below are some types of compensation you may be entitled to in a premises liability case:
- Lost wages: If you have missed work because of an injury, you may be compensated for these wages.
- Medical bills: If you have incurred any medical bills because of an injury (for surgeries, doctor visits, physical therapy, or medication), these and other future medical bills may be recoverable.
- Pain and suffering: If you have suffered any lasting physical or emotional pain, you can be compensated for this as well.
- Wrongful death: When another person’s negligence has caused a death, the family of the deceased may be able to be compensated by means of a lawsuit pursued by the executor of the deceased’s estate. On behalf of the family, the executor may seek compensation for the family’s financial stability and emotional damages.
Do You Have a Premises Liability Claim?
Property owners are not always responsible for injuries when someone is injured on their property. Instead, four different facts must be proven in order for you to have a substantial claim.
You must prove the following:
- The property owner owns or controls the property in which you were injured
- The owner was negligent in maintaining the property
- You were injured on the property
- The owner’s negligence was the factor that caused or played a part in your injury
Whether your injury occurred on property belonging to a government agency or a private individual, the attorneys at Gould Injury Law are here to handle your case as fast as we can and inform you of your legal rights. Our legal team will go over your case and work hard to ensure that you receive the proper compensation to help cover pain and suffering, medical bills, and other economic and non-economic damages.
Many individuals who are injured on another person’s property are scared to file a claim because they do not want to add any financial burden on the property owner. However, the owner’s homeowners insurance should cover your injury. Don’t let the fear of financial burden on another individual stop you from making a claim.
If you have been injured, contact the law offices of Gould Injury Law today for a free initial consultation. Our team will work fast in getting you the results you deserve.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
At Gould Injury Law firm, our personal injury lawyers help clients seek justice in the court system of Norwalk, CT. If you need a Norwalk personal injury lawyer, we can certainly give you a free consultation when convenient for you.
Our legal team is here to inform you of your legal rights and help you seek recovery of damages that occurred on another person’s property. Our compensation attorneys are dedicated to helping you get the maximum settlement possible, and we will work fast in getting you the compensation you deserve.
We will build a strong attorney-client relationship with you to ensure we fully understand what is needed to help you recover. Contact us today at 888-WIN-FAST and let “The Fast Firm” fight for you.