New Britain, CT Workers' Compensation Lawyer
As time goes on, your mind is racing with thoughts of how this injury may affect your job, your family, and your whole life. You need help – and fast! “I’m sure the company has workers’ compensation to cover me”, you think to yourself. After all, not only have you been injured while at work, but as a direct result of your work. You start to feel a measure of relief, at the thought of feeling that you are covered by workers’ compensation law.
However, if you are injured, remember that the workers’ compensation lawyers of Gould Injury Law serve New Britain, CT. We will make the CT state law work for you to assist you to get fast compensation!
If the Company has Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Why Do You Need a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer?
If this were to happen to you, how you would feel? You don’t need to feel alone and helpless! You need a fast-working CT law firm, with a workers’ compensation lawyer who will aggressively fight for you.
What Type of Injuries are Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
According to the National Safety Council (NSC), every seven seconds, a worker is injured on the job, meaning that yet another possible case of workers’ compensation has arisen. The effects of such an injury may only be temporary, lasting a few days or so; or they may be chronic, lasting for years.
Some common workers’ compensation injuries in Connecticut include:
- Back injuries: Some of the most common work injuries are back- and spinal-related
- Knee injuries: Falls or overexertion can lead to tears of the meniscus or tendons, or fractures of the tibia or patella
- Shoulder injuries: Heavy lifting can lead to bursitis, inflammation in the joints, or tears of the rotator cuff
- Carpal tunnel (CTS): Repetitive actions of the hands and wrists can cause numbness, tingling, and weakness in the arms and hand
- Burn injuries: Exposure to a heat source (thermal), a moving current (electrical), or a chemical substance (chemical)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Falls and blows to the head from objects can result in concussions, dizziness, seizures, or even death
- Occupational diseases: Diseases related to the industry or occupation such as medical professionals (hepatitis and tuberculosis), and firemen (lung disease)
Types of Benefits You Receive from Workers’ Compensation Connecticut
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages (Total temporary disability or partial temporary disability)
- Payments for permanent or partial disability
- Dependents receive death benefits for an untimely death
Why Contact a Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Think about it. Day after day, week after week, year after year – you or your loved one has been devoting many hours to further the cause of your employer in New Britain, Connecticut. It’s only right that you receive fair compensation, according to the law, for a personal injury experienced as a result of years of devotion.
So if you have been injured, let us help you get the compensation you deserve as fast as we can. Call Gould Injury Law serving New Britain, Connecticut, today at 888-WIN-FAST to schedule a free consultation with one of our workers’ compensation attorneys.