Middletown Car Accident Lawyer
No matter how safe we try to drive, there is always a chance that a person will drive recklessly and cause an accident. Even a minor motor vehicle accident can become a major headache as you work on getting compensated for damages from the insurance company. Add extensive property damage and serious personal injuries to the mix and things get more complicated. Unfortunately, a car accident and personal injury can happen anywhere in our Middletown, Connecticut, area.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you need help from an aggressive lawyer who will act fast on your family’s behalf. You need an attorney at “The Fast Firm” of Gould Injury Law serving Middletown, CT.
Contact us today to speak to a personal injury attorney who will help you quickly receive the compensation you need to recover financially and physically. With a Gould Injury Law attorney aggressively working for you, you will get the help you need–and fast. Contact us by calling 888-WIN-FAST or filling out the online form for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Typical Causes of Car Accidents
Auto accidents are a common, everyday occurrence, but each one is unique. The causes of crashes in Middletown, CT, are as diverse as the trees along Harbor Park. Unlike those beautiful trees, though, an accident due to someone else’s negligence brings serious challenges and difficulties.
Some common factors in auto accidents are:
- Pedestrian accidents: A person in a motor vehicle is inattentive to individuals walking and causes an accident.
- Bicycle accidents: A driver is unaware of a bicyclist and causes a crash. There is little, if any, external protection for the cyclist, likely contributing to serious personal injury.
- Drunk-driving accidents: A driver drinks alcohol and carelessly gets behind the wheel with impaired senses and causes a traffic accident.
- Distracted-driving accidents: A driver may be distracted by their cell phone, possibly sending and reading text messages, or even just by the radio when he or she causes a collision. Distracted driving is a major reason that car crashes are increasing each year in the US.
- Rollover accidents: A rollover accident might occur for a variety of reasons. You will need an experienced attorney to isolate who is responsible.
- Accidents caused by auto defects: A car design defect can cause serious injuries to passengers as well as other vehicles. You will need the help of an attorney when pursuing a personal injury case against a car manufacturer and their insurance company.
- Speeding accidents: Speed limits are possibly the most ignored driving law. Yet, the consequences caused by a speeding accident are anything but casual. High-speed collisions may lead to extensive property damage, severe injury, and even wrongful death.
- Reckless-driving accidents: Unfortunately, at times people drive as if they are the only person on the road. This type of careless driving can be extremely dangerous and usually involves speeding.
- Accidents caused by road defects: The local government is responsible to keep the roads free of danger. Thus, if your accident is the result of negligence on the part of the city, the city could be held accountable.
The Gould Injury Law firm serving Middletown, Connecticut, understands these distinct types of accidents that caused your personal injury. It is important to have an experienced attorney on your side to assist you with these complicated claims.
We know how to handle the insurance company to make sure your compensation is not undercut.
No matter what type of accident you were involved in, a Gould Injury Law personal injury lawyer will work fast to get you full compensation after your accident.
Common Injuries Suffered in Car Accidents
Each year, about 3 million Americans are injured in traffic accidents according to the NHTSA. And our city of Middletown is not immune to these dangerous crashes.
You and your loved ones may experience a wide range of pain and injuries after a car accident. Your personal injury can be physical as well as emotional and can even become debilitating. These effects may be either short-term or long-lasting.
Among the most common kinds of personal injury from traffic accidents in Middletown, CT, are the following:
- Nerve damage
- Injuries to the neck, spine, and head
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
No matter what type of negligence caused your accident and injury, using the law to help you financially recover from your personal injury is our main concern. An attorney at Gould Injury Law is here to help you.
Why You Can’t Rely on an Insurance Company for Help
After an accident, you may feel devastated. Dealing with an insurance company only adds to your pain by making you feel defeated. That’s why retaining an attorney who has your back will make all the difference when dealing with an insurance company.
Insurance companies will try their hardest to protect their own interests. They intend to give you as little compensation as possible. They want you to give up fighting for your rights without contacting an attorney.
There is a common snare used by insurance claim adjusters.
He or she may attempt to convince you that the best thing you can do to get fast results is to negotiate with the company yourself.
This is not true. The tricks used by insurance companies to weasel out of paying a claim or to reduce their payments are anything but new to us. We not only know insurance tricks; we even know how to outmaneuver them.
That is why having a competent lawyer on your side is crucial. Our lawyers can reduce your stress of dealing with the insurance companies. We understand the complex and confusing laws connected to any car accident case. Let us handle the anxiety created by puzzling insurance claims and uncooperative insurance people.
Your attorney at Gould Injury Law can focus on protecting your rights and helping you recover financially. Instead of worrying over your claim, you can focus on healing physically and emotionally.
Why You Should Rely on a Gould Injury Law Attorney for Help
Although car accidents may be common, your experience is unique. You need a law firm that understands the complexity of your unique case. You need a personal injury attorney who can get you maximum compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering as fast as possible.
Robert Gould knows how to do exactly that. He has been doing it for over 18 years. Gould Injury Law pursues justice for the people of Middletown, CT. Using the skills and knowledge of our legal team on behalf of our clients, we can get you fast compensation.
Our law firm will give you vital legal assistance that will get you fast results. Call a personal injury attorney at Gould Injury Law in New Haven County at 888-WIN-FAST, or fill out the online form for a free consultation.