Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in ConnecticutFree consultation
Motorcycle accidents happen, many times at no fault of the motorcyclist. In general, if a collision occurs with another motor vehicle, the one driving and riding the motorcycle will suffer the most injuries.
The team at Gould Injury Law works fast and can help you quickly receive the compensation you deserve if you are a victim of a road-sharing accident. Because we see cases like this all the time, our law firm has the legal expertise to get you the help you need as fast as possible.
Helping Connecticut Motorcyclists Receive Compensation
You need a law firm that understands the sensitivity of time. Our motorcycle accident attorneys value time and know that insurance companies try to work fast and swiftly to minimize the settlement.
This is where we step in to help. We work faster to prove negligence and responsibility. Our Connecticut motorcycle attorneys take aggressive measures to present the evidence you need for a fast settlement and make sure that you get the best compensation due to you.
You do not have to suffer permanent financial damage. Call 888-WIN-Fast for a free consultation.
The Many Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
- Vehicle equipment failure
- Careless and imprudent driving
- Violating road rules
- Weather conditions
- Defects of the road
- Road debris
- Inexperienced riders and drivers
The reality is that a collision does not always affect just the rider; it can affect every party involved. Damages can range from personal injury to property, motorcycle, and vehicle damage. When you need a Connecticut motorcycle accident lawyer to guide you with legal advice through the legal process and fight for your rights, Gould Injury Law is there.
Physical Effects from Motorcycle Accidents or Collisions
Orthopedic problems such as broken bones or neck and back injuries can create more serious issues down the road. Road rash and abrasions can leave permanent scar tissue that can cause post-traumatic stress affecting your day-to-day activities. Even worse, traumatic brain injuries and internal damages are often life-long medical issues that can cause loss of limbs, paraplegia, or cognitive impairments.
Severe injuries like these may require months and years of both inpatient and outpatient treatment and therapy. If this is your situation, you need Connecticut motorcycle accident attorneys that can recognize the severity of your situation and factor it into your claim and final settlement.
We Work with You and for You During and After Your Recovery
Gould Injury Law in Connecticut understands that your safety and well-being are of top priority, and we wish to see you recover fast. Our accident attorneys will handle your lawsuit from beginning to end and communicate with you throughout your recovery. We want to help alleviate stress and worry so that you can focus on your health while we work on your case. We want your focus to be on healing rather than on dealing with insurance companies and fretting over financial and legal matters.
Not only will our law firm handle the paperwork, but we also help gather and sort through the evidence while working with all property and medical insurance companies, medical providers, and opposing parties. We’re fast because we start the process as early as your first initial consultation.
When you or a loved one is injured in a motorcycle wreck at the hands of negligence, our team of Connecticut accident lawyers at Gould Injury Law have the resources to get your claim adjusted as soon as possible.
Dealing with Insurance Adjusters–Our Law Firm Does It Best
Working with insurance companies about motorcycle claims can be complicated and challenging if you do not know personal injury law. Since it is the insurance adjusters’ job to try and gather and use information against you, you need someone on your side. You should never discuss details without an injury lawyer for representation.
We know the facts, and we work both the medical side and the insurance side of the case to help you prove you were not at fault. We aggressively work with insurance companies and adjusters to stand up for your rights–all to ensure that you are receiving fair compensation and are not being taken advantage of.
Connecticut Motorcycle Injury Compensation
Accident victims may be able to receive compensation from motorcycle accident claims including:
- Medical bills: After any vehicle or motorcycle crash, medical costs will mount from ambulance rides, emergency room visits, possible surgery, extended hospital stays, and medications. Added expenses of therapy, rehabilitation, and other future medical procedures can put a financial burden on you and your family.
- Lost wages: When injuries prevent you from working or returning to work in a timely manner, compensation for your past and future lost wages may be part of your settlement.
- Property damage: When a motorcycle accident is no fault of yours, our injury lawyers fight for your compensation to repair or replace your motorcycle and personal property.
- Pain and suffering: After a motorcycle accident, the life-changing events can be traumatizing for everyone involved. This can include anything from mental and emotional anguish to physical pain and suffering for months or years to come.
- Punitive damages: These charges are brought against the at-fault motorist to deter future negligence
Steps to Take After a Motorcycle Accident in Connecticut
As always, safety is first, call 911 and accept medical treatment and transport. Many times, after an accident, you may not feel pain or be aware of your own injuries. But you should still get checked out by a medical professional. If you refuse treatment, you risk delaying or reducing your recovery.
Here are a few things to remember after a motorcycle accident:
- Exchange contact and insurance company information with the other motorist. Make sure you get a copy of all involved motorists’ insurance and contact information, even if you feel they were unrelated to the onset of the accident. (Your attorney may have a different view.) If there were eyewitnesses, get their information and statements as well.
- Ask for a copy of the investigative accident report as it will provide valuable information regarding your claim.
- If you are able, take pictures of any damages of your bike, vehicles, and anything that may seem like evidence to your case.
Once you are safe, you should speak to an experienced motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Often if you wait too long, you may forget pertinent information.
When You Need Help–Contact One of Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
When you have Gould Injury Law on your side, we will help you gather evidence and build a solid foundation for your case. We do not drag out the case; we get you the compensation you deserve quickly.
In order to win your personal injury case, you need an attorney with in-depth knowledge of not only state laws, but also a complete understanding of how insurance companies operate and how the judicial system works. Gould Injury Law has that personal injury law experience.
What’s more, we have the compassion and empathy to understand your needs along with the toughness and backbone to stand up and fight for you–our client.
We take your claim personally. We know that every case is different, but your story is our story, and we want to understand every aspect. We are personally committed to you and helping you win your case.
Don’t settle for a meager insurance settlement when you deserve so much more. Gould Injury Law can help make sure you receive everything due to you and then some.
When you are ready to work with a motorcycle accident attorney and law firm that can get the job done faster than others can, give us a call at 888-WIN-FAST for a free consultation today and get the “fast firm” Gould Injury Law on your side.